Connecta Doc Documentary about digitization and the changing face of trade
Switzerland changed on 16 March 2020. The nationwide lockdown imposed by the Federal Council had a direct impact on trade. At the same time, buying habits changed due to the mandatory home office system. And we’re not just referring to panic buying of toilet paper and tins of ravioli. How did trade react? Who are the winners and losers? What has remained the same and where do the old behaviour patterns still apply?
Documentary film-maker, Daniel Rytz, and his cameraman, Pierre Reischer, explored these questions. They talked to experts and asked them what they thought (only available in German).
We’d like to offer our sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to the documentary:
- Ronald Christen: CEO – LOEB AG
- Martin Stucki: Chief Digital Officer (CDO) – LOEB AG
- Malte Polzin: Managing Director – STEG Electronics AG
- Dr. Sarah Genner: Media scientist and digital expert – GENNER.CC
- Patrick Kessler: Managing Director – HANDELSVERBAND.swiss
- Rino Borini: Co-Founder and CEO – Scarossa GmbH
- Philippe Renggli: Digital Native & Founder – who is Frank GmbH
- Prof. Martina Dalla Vecchia: Lecturer in e-commerce, digital marketing and digital leadership – University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Valérie Schelker: Head of Human Resources – Post CH Ltd
- Marc-Alexander Mahler: Interim Head of Product and Market Development – Post CH Ltd
- Stefan Luginbühl: Head of Parcels National/International – Post CH Ltd