Connecta TV Programmes on “Banking” and “Retail”
Digitization has gained tremendous impetus in recent years. What impact is it having on retail and banking?
Multi-award-winning digital expert Katrin-Cécile Ziegler explores this issue on Connecta TV. She welcomes digital experts from the retail and banking sectors to Swiss Post headquarters to discuss the issues that will affect our daily lives and us in future.
Connecta TV 1 – Banking
The one-hour programme on topics relating to fintech, digital banking, blockchain and cybercrime (only available in German).
- Yasmin Wieland: Specialist Innovation / Marketing Innovation – PostFinance Ldt
- Rino Borini: CEO – House of Satoshi, Finance 2.0
- Markus Schwab: CEO – Yuh AG
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Ankenbrand: Head of the Competence Center for Investments – Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HSLU)
- Dr. Claudia Valérie Brunner: Lecturer and Project Manager – Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HSLU)
- Adrian Wiesmann: Head of IT Security – PostFinance Ldt
Connecta TV 2 – Trade
The one-hour programme on topics relating to (digital) trade, “King Customer” and social commerce (only available in German).
- Ashley Galina Dudarenok: Founder and Managing Director – Alarice and ChoZan, Hongkong
- Stefan Regli: Head of Domestic Letters & Parcels – Post CH Ldt
- Thomas Zuberbühler: Owner/CEO – zubischuhe.ch AG
- Katrin Tschannen: CEO Migros Online – The Federation of Migros Cooperatives
- Prof. Dr. Nils Hafner: Lecturer and author – Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HSLU)
- Thomas Hutter: CEO – Hutter Consult AG
- Naomi Meran: COO – MeetMaker GmbH